MiniMaster™ Teacher Materials
Contents - This Is A One-Time Purchase and is used as the Teacher's materials to teach multiple students. Students should purchase MiniMaster™ student materials
- Teacher's Guide and Script (108 pgs.) Includes the Ear Development Assignments and Instructions. A non-musical teacher, parent or sibling can easily follow and teach the student's materials and assignments.
- Student Drill Sheets (93 pages used for the Teacher's reference)
- Let's Make Music Early Childhood Edition - A Game for 1 to 8 Players. Teaches and reinforces 60 concepts.
- Game Contents: Eight Players cards - 8.5" x 11" Laminated (16, 24 and 32 player sets available), Sixty Callers Cards - 3"x 5.5" Laminated, Magnetic Game Markers (100), One Magnetic Wand - Easily collects the Magnetic Markers at the end of the game.
- 30 Lines & Spaces Flash Cards (Uses the fast and effective MusicMaster™ Landmark System)
- Two Finger Wiggles Place Mats - 12" x 18" Laminated
- Instrument ID Flash Cards - USB Drive (18-25 Instruments)
- Two Snippets CDs - 30 second snippets of 83 instrumental pieces everyone should recognize by name and composer (Includes answer sheets) USB Drive
- One Squeeze Me - A grand piano shaped squeezable exerciser for strengthening of young hands.
- Additional Supplies - Jumbo Crayons - Crayola Shaped Erasers - Pencils - Stop Watch - Mini Staff Paper (10 sheets) - Mini Keyboard/Staff with markers and attached eraser